From:
Ding Marcelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 17:22:29 +0800
Hi Bill.

First of all, I would like to thank you so much for all the time and effort
that you gave and advice that guide me thru the setup of my workstation.

Just finished what said and walk thru the FDISK, partitioning and format.
My SCSI drive is now the boot drive and CD-ROM, CD-R & HP scanner now
working except for the SCSI ZIP that is not functioning, just a lot of
clicking and will not read . I used the Iomega diagnostic tool and it said
" contact Iomega Corp. for support ". I think is a defective unit and to
return it.

All my SCSI and IDE logical drives are inWin98  Explorer. Copy all the
files from IDE boot drive to SCSI boot drive.my drive letters are :

SCSI   C : Bootdrive
          E:  logical
          F:  logical
          G:  logical
IDE- 1  D: Primary
           H: logical
           I:  logical
           J: logical
SCSI   CD-ROM :  K
SCSI   CD-R      :  L
IDE-2   DVD      :  M

I removed the 2nd IDE drive and install it my other computer, now I had to
learn how to burn CD from my  Plextor system.

More power to this LIST  and  " Happy Easter " to all.

Ding Marcelo

Thank you also to those who responded thru the LIST , Mary Wolden and Brad
Loomisfor all your inputs that makes my trouble shooting a lot easier.

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org