From:
Jesse Hogan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 2008 00:39:46 -0400
U can't ecpect p2p to run well with 30 workstations u should have a
server but regardless I'm assuming this is for a business so wireless
is not the best option as it's not secure anyways wireless may or may
not work well depends on the type of construction materials used and
how many floor differnce and other interuptons microwaves. Cordless
phones other a ccess points you would probably need several cisco waps
if you want there to be. A strong network and secure.  Also wired
allmost always is a better option as copper and fiber will 100% of the
time will be faster and more stable as it's not really exposed  to
interference but that will cost a pretty penny for the cabling patch
pannel gigabit switches etc.  I speak from experience as an it tech
and network engineer and also as a person that did work with a team
that was responsible for all the integration for target stores in the us

Sent from my iPhone