From:
jerry the fatboy crider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 22:48:33 -0800
well i never had that many prob !!with tiger in fact i order a lot of stuff
from them like it was said if u have a prob call on the phone, i have
allways had  farly good luck, knok on wood with all my inter net orders.have
had worse luck with big stores like best buy were do they hire there techs
lol!!!! have fun jerry the fatboy crider