From:
Drew Dunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 2000 14:56:12 -0600
Please note the ADMIN topic and do not reply directly to this message.
Instead, please send your replies to Drew Dunn at [log in to unmask]  Thank
you.

nospin.org email and the NOSPIN ftp area at ftp.nospin.org will be
unavailable between September 15 and September 18.  We're upgrading some
computers and changing the way that we connect to the Internet to improve
reliability and performance.  Unfortunately, that means that we'll be
changing the IP addresses of the DNS servers that tell your computer where
to look for your nospin.org email and for the ftp files.  We'll try to make
the change work as fast as possible.

Also, if you have signed up for a free nospin.org email account and haven't
received confirmation, it looks like the automated script that adds those
accounts hasn't been working for quite a while.  I've turned it off and I'll
process the applications by hand.  In the meantime, please resubmit your
requests.

This upgrade will NOT affect PCBUILD or PCSOFT, nor will it affect the web
site at http://www.nospin.com because they are hosted elsewhere on already
blazingly fast systems.

Please feel free to send me an email at [log in to unmask] if you have any
questions or comments.

Thank you,

Drew Dunn
The NOSPIN Group