From:
Diane Kroeckel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2007 11:16:55 -0600
I plan on adding two users, my kids, to my computer, once I get
everything the way I want it.  I restored the Administrator account from
the recycle bin and I guess I should do the same with default user.
Though I don't want them to be able to get into all the programs.  I know
there's something on XP Pro that restricts them, and it's more than a
limited account will restrict.   But I can't remember what it is.

Do you think the accounts will be ok if I restore them from the recycle
bin?

Diane Kroeckel