From:
Kyle Elmblade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 12:19:42 -0700
John,

There is no way to install the partition after the drive has been formatted.
The diagnostic partition has to be installed with a clean, fdisked,
non-partitioned drive.  In other words, when using Fdisk you must exit
before you create any partitions, run the diagnostic software off of the
disks to create the diagnostic partition, and then run Fdisk again to create
the regular partitions.  Using the disks when you need to make changes works
fine, it's just slow.

Hope this helps.

Kyle Elmblade