From:
"Dale T. Bryant" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 13:38:03 -0500
> what commands do I use to designate the drive letter for an
> installed CD-ROM?

Right Click on My Computer.  Select Properties - Device Manager.  Click on
the plus sign for your CD and double-click the CD.  Open Settings and change
the drive letter in Reserved Drive Letters and select ok.  Then you can
change your lastdrive statement.  You'll have to change some of your
shortcuts to the new drive letter specification and possibly have to
reinstall some of your programs that run from the CD.

Dale Bryant