From:
Antonia Julius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 05:24:23 -0500
Rick,
I suggest Mike Myers book All In One Certification Exam Guide 3rd Edition.
Members of alt.certification.a-plus newsgroup highly recommend Mr. Myers book.
According to the user group the book can be ordered on line at Barnes and Noble for 48 US dollars. Follow this link and receive 10 dollars off.
http://www.couponparadise.com/c.htm?570.
Also I would further suggest the Cramsession.com web site, and the alt.certification news group.

Note: The second edition, which covers the material in the old exam, is/was an excellent references that includes color illustrations.
Antonia Julius
A+

On Fri, 26 Jan 2001 06:25:38 -0500, Rick Lindstrom <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>I'm looking for study mater
ials for the revised A+ tests (the ones that