From:
Bob Weekley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 17:35:43 -0400
I have been building P/Cs for about 3 years now and have been fairly successful in selling them.
Recently I've had several customers asking about  building them portable Notebook/Laptop type P/Cs.
I think this might be worth trying,  but I know absolutely nothing about the supply sources for Parts, displays,
Cases, etc.  I'd also like to know why so few independent "clone builders" don;t build the portables.
Can anyone out there please enlighten me on the pros and cons of building portables?  Any info would be greatly appreciated...
Bob Weekley..

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html