Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 15:38:34 +1300
I don't deal with TigerDirect, as they're not in our part of the world.
However, I very much doubt if I would, given the amount of customer
dissatisfaction they seem to generate, as a quick google will reveal.

This site has some interesting information about the company:

Personally, I believe that any company which offers goods or services should
be held in reasonable esteem by around 99% of it's customers.  There will
always be misrepresentation, misunderstandings and misreporting in any
buyer\seller relationship, it's part of the human condition.  But only a
very small number of transactions should ever be adversely affected, which
doesn't seem to be the case with TigerDirect.

Ian Porter
Computer Guys Inc.
Arrowtown
New Zealand