From:
Mohamed Ismail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 20:25:34 -0700
Dear PCBuild
I shall be too much grateful to find a better solution
to the problem of Internet Server Provider that turned
to be a problem of Windows. I am using Widow 95.
My ISP has two services one with proxi and the other
without proxi. Usually I am contacting the web with
the proxi server on. I found lately that the
connection without the proxi is not working either
using the IE 5.2 or the Netscape 4.7. In both browsers
they are looking or try to connect the site I am
demanding but they so not succeed in opening it. This
problem does not occur when using the proxi server and
the connection is normal. The same problem occurred
using two other ISP services that do not have proxi
service. The solution suggested by the ISP service is
to change my modem from Rockwell 33 to some other
modem higher like 57. I already changed the modem
without success. Now some friend told me that I must
format my hard disc as this problem is a problem of
the operating system and it is better to use Window
98.controlthe

http://auctions.yahoo.com/

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml