From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 23:39:26 -0400
It is conflicting with something big time.  After you install it boot into safe mode, right click on my computer, and choose properties.  Click on thd device manager tab.  Find the scanner double click on it and check properties.  Go through all the tabs until you find the one showing conflicts.  The other problem is more obvious-this scanner does not run on Win Me.  Check the Microtek web site to see if they have a driver for it that works on Win Me.  I tried to install a Cirque Cruisecat touchpad on Win Me, but it would completely freeze up the system, and would not boot. I had to use something else until they came out with a driver that works on Win Me.  Win Me is an orphan.  It never worked as well as Win 98/98SE, and was incompatible with a lot of software and hardware.