From:
Charles Mims <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 10:26:44 -0500
Dear Jun,
That's a fair question.  I should have noted that in my original message.
Yes, that was what I tried first.  It still tells me that the drive cannot
be formatted.  Which I've proved to be untrue by using fdisk and format from
a Win98 boot disk.

Another thing I tried was the Win2k startup disks from the nospin site, and
still hung up at the formatting stage.

Charles