From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 12:55:17 -0500
William,

It probably means physical changes to the hardware.

If you want a more detailed answer, then you will have
to repost with more details about where you saw the term
or more specifically, the context (the whole sentence) of
where you read it.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting    Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol  International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                  MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====

                                  -----