From:
Ken Vickery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 2008 07:30:46 -0400
For my Motorola cell phone I too bought the software and cable to
connect with my computer via USB.  I couldn't get my pictures to
download -- even find them though the computer found the folders.  I
talked with Motorola -- the pictures had to be stored on the memory card
-- not internal memory -- for them to be downloaded.  They said it had
to do with copyright restrictions.  I bought a memory card for my phone,
installed it, took pictures, and downloaded them.  (You might be able to
transfer your internal memory pictures to your memory card using some
cell phone copy/store process -- contact your supplier.)
Blessings,
Ken

Date:    Fri, 1 Aug 2008 05:27:32 -0700
From:    Kyle Elmblade <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: USB connection to cell phone

I suspect you need more than the cable. There is a software kit, and I'm
betting that you must use their software to make it work. I ran into that
problem with my dad's LG. I don't know if the software itself is free. You
might check the LG site.

Cheers!
Kyle Elmblade