From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 07:16:56 -0500
I have had a CD-ROM and a CD-RW as primary and secondary on my second
IDE port for about two months with no problems.  Running Windows 98SE on
a Pentium 200 with 64MB RAM but only two IDE ports.  I also have never
used both at the same time by copying a CD-ROM.  When writing CDRs I
close all programs to limit the chances of something causing a problem.