From:
michele e hall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 20:49:42 -0800
Hi
 I tried to hook up the fan alone to see if it was a heating problem with
the CPU but the fan would not run. I have tested the Amps on the Power
supply and they seem to fall into range for the PS. So, I am sending the
board back to Asus for a second time for replacement. I just can't seem to
understand what is happening with the System. Possible the case, except for
one thing I've tried 4 cases with different power supplies and the same
exact thing happens! I am at a loss.
Thanks for all the responses to my problem, Does anyone have any other
ideas?
I've sent away for aluminum cases to see what happens. No other ideas on my
Part.
Thanks to all
John Long