From:
"Scott R. Coughlin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jun 1998 08:50:56 -0700
I have an ATI [log in to unmask]  It is the same chipset as yours and has the TV
out, but no tuner.  I had the same problem when I was using the Win95
drivers.  ATI told me to use the default Win98 drivers that came with my
beta copy for the "ATI Rage Pro" chip and that fixed it right up.  I don't
get to use the TV out or special ATI enhancements, but no more lock-ups.

ATI has promised an updated Win98 drivers available for download immediately
after retail release.

Hope that helps.

-Scott