From:
Gregg Pfaff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 23:59:01 -0500
I had the same problem with my system after I installed a new hard drive and win95os2. I went to a
windows OS troubleshooting web page and followed the guide which told me that it was a high memory
problem during shut down and told me to add these lines to the config.sys file:
DEVICE=C:\WINDOWS\HIMEM.SYS
DEVICE=C:\WINDOWS\EMM386.EXE NOEMS X=A000-F7FF
then all was well again. I'll try to send a link to that troubleshooting page if I can find it
again.
Gregg