Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 17:23:20 +1200
Michael, thanks for the link to the Dell docs.  I HAD downloaded the manual
from elsewhere but read it hastily and completely missed the part that shows
how to remove the HDD, which turned out to be extremely simple.

However, now I need to find a replacement drive.  I doubt if there'll be any
here in New Zealand - Dell pulled out of here a couple of years back.  Any
suggestions about where I should look?

Ian Porter
Computer Guys Inc.
Arrowtown