From:
E B Lund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2006 22:45:01 -0500
I haven't seen it mentioned, but sometimes moving memory sticks around can
get different results. I would start by putting two of the same sticks in
and seeing what happpens. Then putting two of the other sticks in. If that
works, try putting the additional sticks in the remaining slots. If that
doesn't work, try switching the first two sticks with the other two.

A little time consuming, but you find out if everything works, and also if a
little different configuration will do the trick.

William Closure

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml