From:
Rafael Castillo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 14:09:49 -0800
Thanks Peter,
I have re-installed and even reformatted the HDD with the same error coming up....

Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I had a similar situation caused by the same problem Remote Procedure Call
termination. Unfortunately, I don't remember if I ever determined what was
causing it. The best solution seems to be to re-install XP. This is rather
painless if you do it as an upgrade. Just boot up and then run setup from
the CD. Takes a while, but the system ends up clean. It is best to have an
Internet connection and allow the setup to download latest versions.
However, this can take a very long time if you have a dialup connection.

Peter
The NoSpin Group

Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
http://freepctech.com