From:
Raymond Keirn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 15:08:16 -0500
Cable is secure although it does have alot of up and down play at the back
of the tower buta quick check inside told me that the connection was not
moving. Video is aparently part of the motherboard . I am getting a new
moniter and with the lack of a seperate video card I need to ask , Will
installing a new vid card be an advantage as far as system performance or
being a packard bell cause problems with a propriatary system if it is
.Packard bell seems to utilize win 95 drivers pretty good.?