From:
Oliver Dammann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Aug 1998 13:10:26 +0200

> Hello!
> I've been noticing that the CTX EZBook 770-MT-XJ has slipped beneath $1000
> in price (200 Mhz, 16 RAM, 1.6G HD, 12.1 Active matrix screen, etc.). Does
> anyone on the list know anything about CTX or this particular machine?
> Opinions desired!
> Thanks in advance for your help.
>
> Will Stephenson

Can't tell anything about this particular machine, but CTX in general. I've
bought about 20 or so monitors from CTX (for reselling) and  I must say they
are premiere choice. Low price but excellent quality. Not to mention the
good service. I had problem once and they have 3 years guarantee. In the 1st
year they send UPS to fetch the defect monitor and to bring back the new one
without charge (at least here in Germany) and within one week.
Maybe that helps

Oliver Dammann