From:
Lynn Tracy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 10:19:08 -0500
On Tue, 6 Jul 2004 10:58:31 -0400, Les Rubenovitch <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>My P4 1.MHz, 512MB RAM white box computer turns on and only displays an Intel screen showing the processor and RAM info.  I have to hold the power button for 5 seconds to power down.
>
>If I press F2 when booting, I get a message stating that the system is setting up, but no more and I can not do anything from this screen.
>
>I use Norton antivirus in auto update mode, and regularly apply Windows OS internet critical updates.
>
>What can I do to get my system up and running?
>
>Thanks loads!!!
>
>                         PCBUILD's List Owners:
>                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
>                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>

Hi Les,

Buy a new keyboard.  I wouldn't ever be w/o a spare, myself.  Here's a great deal on a basic KB:

http://snipurl.com/7kvx

Very hard to beat $4.00 total- + free shipping?  I've purchased many times from this outfit- all good experiences.  I have three of these in stock for the locals.

Lynn Tracy

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com