From:
Joe Lore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 08:46:03 -0500
Hi,

The message means that the "FORMAT" command is not on the boot disc or
is not in the Path that the computer is looking on.

Check the autoexec.bat file and see if there is a path command and where
it leads.  The Format command must be in that path.

If there is no path in the autoexec.bat file, then the format command
must be on the A disc.  If it is not, put a disk in that has it and type
format c: /s again.

(Basic DOS 101 - what users don't learn by doing windows only!)

Thanks and have a Great Day!

Joe Lore