From:
Julius Militante <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 09:11:39 -0500
To anyone who could help:

I plan to take the A+ exam this summer and am studying books and building a
computer as preparation.  I read in the CompTIA site that in the third
quarter, the tests will be switched over to the adaptive format.  Could
someone explain this to me?  Is it harder or easier?  Should I rush to take
the test before the change is instituted?  The tests cost 2 x $120 and I
want to know what I am gonna face.  Thanks!

At 04:48 PM 06/07/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Dear Listmembers:
>
>   I took the two adaptive beta A+ Technician tests Wednesday morning
>and passed the Windows/DOS test with a 90 (66 required) and the Core
>exam with an 82 (65 required). I think they would be fairly difficult

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html