From:
Steve Leonard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 03:43:26 -0400
"I have used McAfee for a long time, and I would say that all of the
versions
are fine all the time you leave them alone, as soon as you try to alter
something everything goes wrong."
My question is why would you use a product that you know will cause you big
problems on a regular basis? Norton is just as bad yet people are
conditioned to use these products and put up with bad software and little or
no support. For the last 2and a half years I've been using TrendMicro
PCCillin antivirus, works beautifully, gives excellent support, and you can
renew your subscription with losing 3 (?!) days work.
Steve Leonard
Malden, MA
'A society grows great when Old
Men plant trees whose shade they