From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jun 2004 08:25:24 -0700
Since your Win98 is installed in a separate partition, it is ok to reformat
the C: partition before installation of Win2k. Reformatting is not required,
but with Win2k you might want to consider going with NTFS anyway. To perform
the install, you could boot the installation CD, or boot to the existing
Win2k install and run the setup from CD. Either way, when it asks you where
to install, you select the partition where the Win98 currently resides. You
could even delete that partition first and then recreate it. Just be very
careful that you don't delete the wrong partition!

Peter
The NoSpin Group