From:
Nicki Gemmell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2000 23:06:38 +1200
Just a brief question (or two I think)!

I have a couple of toshiba laptops in IV Deskstations in my Win95/98
network.  I have an old doublespeed Panasonic CD-ROM and ESS soundcard with
Panasonic interface.  Can I put these into one of the docking station?  Or
will it confuse the setup too much?

Currently I have the CD-Rom drive in a Win95 486DX266 with 12 MB ram.  Its
working fine but would be  better used in the network - keeps the kids off
the real machines!!

Nicki