From:
jerry crider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 19:23:01 -0600
hello there,and again u prob wont get the ansewr from me ether but i have
done this three times all diff. reactions on three diff, pcs.one time was
fine but there wasent that much diff between upgrades.then there was one
time it just keept freezing on post untill i fdisked the hard drive but that
was going from a 333mhz to a 1.2 ghz
dig diff in upgrade seemed to make it harder  so  good luck and just think
of it as cleaning all the junk off your pc the worst case is a reinstall of
the o/s  so have fun jerry the fatboy crider