From:
Brad Boutwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jun 1999 12:33:12 -0500
I buy all my components from either www.buycomp.com (buy.com) or
www.mwave.com (MultiWave Direct).  They both have killer prices and very
courteous sales reps.  My only complaint is that MultiWave sometimes cannot
ship my orders the same day I make them...

Brad Boutwell
BDB Design
Tulsa, OK

I am considering building a computer, or at least upgrading mine.  Could I
get the names of a few reliable mail order outfits that take care of their
customers.  I have a lot of experience buying camera equipment mail order,
and there are a few companies that stand far above the rest.  Is the same
true with computer equipment?  I know with camera equipment the saving can
be 30 to 40 percent, but one has to be careful.  Thanks in advance for the
help.

                            The NOSPIN Group
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org