From:
Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 14:07:03 -0800
Thanks to Ben and Peter for their suggestions. Like Peter I have tried the
'Jump to" feature on other mice before and it is just awful. That wasn't the
issue though. Any way, even after I uninstalled the Logitech software I
still had a problem, the worst of which was the cursor would jump to the top
right of the screen about two inches off the min-max-close buttons and do a
little dance of about an inch, back and forth for ever till a reboot. It
would eventually repeat that process. I was just about to go back to my much
beloved Intellimouse Explorer, wires and all when I reinstalled the
software. No problems since. Interesting since it worked the first time
around for a month or so with no issues. Oh, not that it matters now, this
is on XP pro.
Who knows?? Ah, computers...

Brad Loomis
Morro Bay, CA