From:
Mike Buraczewski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 19:20:07 -0600
Hello to all

I have a new Delta 48X CD-Rom drive.  It reads most of my install CD's
perfectly.  However, one CD I am trying to install from absoultely will not
be read by the drive.  I tried the CD on another machine, and it works fine.
On the machine I am having trouble with, the CD does not even recognize that
the disk in is the drive. It gives the same error message and acts that same
as if the drive were empty.  I have tried to reset the sync settings.  I
have tried to slow down the drive and reduce the cache size, but to no
avail.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I should try next?  The customer
really wants this piece of software.

         The NOSPIN Group Promotions is now offering the NOSPIN
        File Download CD... All the files from our File Download
         area and much more...  over 165 files, all on one CD!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions