From:
Eric Outten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Aug 1998 22:08:04 -0700
Richard:

If your controller isn't "enhanced IDE" they might be telling part of
the truth.  To determine if it's part, all or none legit, we need to
know: the cost, whether you get your old drives back, whether they
offered you the option of an enhanced card, and why they replaced the
cables.
Eric

Richard Stark wrote:

> Recently I had trouble with my computer. First the CD rom drive (I had
> just installed a 36X)  went down and then the hard drives were inoperable.
> I went to a computer shop and they diagnosed that I shouldn't have had
> more than one hard drive connected to the one system
<snip>

--
Eric R. Outten 773-978-3478 "typito ergo sum"
[log in to unmask] - Oh! Electronic Solutions, Inc.