From:
E B Lund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 00:36:01 -0500
Related to the time zone issue is daylight savings time. In addition to
setting time zone, I believe there is a question if your computer should
reflect daylight savings time. Have you (or at least your computer) changed
time zones recently?

Maybe your computer is right and you forgot to reset YOUR clocks to daylight
savings time?

William Closure

PS  Somebody else mentioned the possibility that your battery was running
low. If the time discrepancy was irregular, that would be a possibility. But
if the computer is regularly time shifting exactly 2 hours, the time zone
seems the most likely culprit. After resetting the time zone, under the
"internet time" tab hit "update now." The problem should be resolved
immediately.

> Date:    Mon, 10 Apr 2006 12:59:32 -0400
> From:    Richard Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: Computer clock
>
> Check inside the clock settings for your "time zone"...
> I think it might be set wrong, and "your clock" is
> correcting it to a different time than what you actually want...
>
> This is apparent in your "send" and "received" times in my
> e-mail program... Your message was "two hours off" in those
> reports...
>
> Right click on "the clock" on your task bar.
> Click "Adjust Date and Time".
> Click "Time Zone".
> See if you are "set" for where you live...
>
>                                     Rick Glazier
>
> From: "Harley Wagner"
> >Any idea as to why every few days my computer clock will show exactly two
> >hors slow? Harley Wagner.

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com