From:
Brad Boutwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 13:05:36 -0500
I researched this extensively about a month ago and found that Epson (Stylus
850 & up) and HP (DJ 895) had the best print quality (especially on coated
paper) I haven't dealt with Canon printers very much because of a bad
experience with their first mainstream color inkjet (BJC 600).  If your
choice is between Epson and Canon, I would go with the Epson.

It is also my experience that cyan ink is used more often than any other,
but obviously, this will vary depending on your printing habits...

Brad Boutwell
BDB Graphics
Tulsa, OK