From:
Tom Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 10:38:42 -0800
You might also run 'dxdiag.exe' which should be in the Windows/System32
directory. This program checks your video card to assure that it is working
with Direct X. It also checks your audio functions. In my case, running it
somehow got my video card functioning with 3D after it stopped doing 3D and
kept crashing programs that used 3D graphics.

Hope this helps.

Tom Mayer

Your DirectX is corrupt or of an unsupported version.  Go to Microsoft and
download the complete, latest version of DirectX and install it.

Tom Turak

I've been trying some 3D games lately on my machine and every time
when i try to run the games i get the same following error report:-

Can someone points out to me what's wrong ?

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml