From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 22:49:50 -0400
Have you added a PCI card recently?  What kind of Internet connection do you have?  Cable with PCI ethernet card?  Dial-up with PCI modem?  What else is running when you try to scroll and get the freeze up? If something else is running, even an ISA card, it could cause this problem.  Check device manager for conflicts with your ethernet card or modem card for starters.  Check your mobo manual to see which PCI slots share IRQ's.  If you have recently added a PCI or ISA card, remove it in device manager or disable it to see what happens.