Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 07:48:35 -0800
> Check the RAM, you may have bumped it and it might need to be re-seated..
> Long beep is usually RAM, 3 beeps is usually video, but it depends on the
> BIOS.
>
> Dave Jones
> http://www.airmemories.com
> http://www.fwbac.com

I would like to thank everyone for their responses.Maybe I should have
stated in the original post that I have been building computers for quite a
few years.I have checked and rechecked the ram and video card swapping cards
and slots on each for known good.The beep codes on an Award bios doesn't
seem to really mean anything in general.They state their bios is sold to MB
manufactures who
customize and reconfigure it.Something you may want to think about when
purchasing your next board.
I think I will probably have to replace the MB and chip.
Mike Bridges
http://www.tonezoneonline.com

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml