From:
jimi moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Mar 2009 02:33:19 -0600
Yes I did try them one at a time. I don't  know if the cpu or any of the
parts are good or bad since I can't get it to post..just black screen with
fans running and KB and mouse lit up. Now here's the latest every one. I
returned the mb,cpu and ram and got new ones. THE EXACT SAME THING IS
HAPPENING!
And remember the only other parts are the graphic card (which is working
just fine as I write on this machine)
and the HDD which also works fine on the machine i'm posting with.
I'm I missing something? Can someone point me to a site (I have tried MANY!)
or tell me step by step directions on putting together a system from step
one?

Thanks so much for your time.

jimi