From:
tamara henry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2006 11:45:45 -0700
option 1 sounds interesting.  how do i get itunes to point to drive f?

  tamara

Peter <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Hi Tamara,

You have three choices:

1. Change your iTunes download to point to the new drive (F:).

2. Make your new 200GB drive the main drive and use a drive copy utility to
transfer all of the information from the old 40GB drive to the new one. Then
new 200GB drive will then become drive C:

3. Under Windows XP with NTFS formatting, it is possible to mount a new
drive to look like a folder on the old drive. You can mount it as the iTunes
download folder and then that folder would have the full capacity of the
200GB drive. Before you mount the new drive to the folder, you would have to
empty the folder - perhaps transfer the contents to the new drive first.
Then use disk manager (from control panel) to mount the drive.

Decide which way you may want to go and we can give you more detailed
instructions on how to accomplish it if you need more help.

Peter