From:
Jim Prettyman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 06:08:43 -0400
Thanks for writing, this was a odd one for me. The issue was with the
system however
that is what is odd. The printer port was configured the same on this
system as on
the ones that worked. I changed the LP1 from epp to spp (hope these are
correct) and
the printer worked normally as did any other printer or cable I installed
on this particular system.
I used the suggestion from Steven J. Wolfe,  [log in to unmask] to change
the port. I still wonder why this particular system uses this setting and
hundreds of
others that I have worked on do not?
Thanks
Jim