From:
David Farrington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2011 06:34:12 -1000
I am stuck and need directions.I have tried this procedure on four
different computers. The computer are:
Dell 520 running Win7 Pro 64bit
Dell 1520 running Win7 Pro 32bit
Dell 620 running Win7 Home Premium 64bit
Asus NE53SV running Win7 Home Premium 64bit
My problem is this, I have USB2.0 Video Device that when connected to
any of the Win7 Pro computers the computer will detect the device and
download the drives and install them correctly. Then the device is ready

to use and it works correctly. On the Win7 Home Premium machines the
device is not detected. As far as I can tell I don't get any change
anywhere in Device Manager listings. I concluded that the device was not

detected. Where as on the Win7 Pro machines the device shows under
Sound, video and game controllers as a USB2.0 Video Device. I have also
tried the install disk that came with the device and it did not solve
the problem. I would like the device to work on the Win7 Home Premium
machines too. Is there a way I can do this? Thanks for your thoughts on
this. Aloha.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml