From:
"Hahnel, Winfried (W.A.)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 13:45:55 -0500
You need to check your computer with your emergency antivirus diskettes you
hopefully made when you installed your antivirus software.  Once your sure
your system is clean you will need to disable the antivirus program to
disable it.Normally when you install an operating system or upgrade on, you
need to disable any antivirus software.  Then you should be able to upgrade
or reinstall WIN98 on it.  Please see previous posts about the "suwin" error
in the "nospin" archives.  Hope this helps!!

Regards,
Fred Hahnel