From:
Nancy Drew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 14:00:22 EDT
I have a Hitachi Visionbook Plus 4000 Series.
On vacation this week plugged it in for DC power in the Hotel room and the
light on the power converted didn't light. When I unplugged the power supply
it sparked like it was grounding out. I removed the battery which was below a
25% charge and tried to plug in the power supply goes on so far then starts
to spark when completely pushed in the power supply doesn't work at all. So
basically I have a low battery and no way to charge it. Could it be that the
battery is bad, Has anyone else had this happen? any suggestion would be
appreciated.

Nancy Drew