From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 07:06:49 -0700
I don't know what may have caused the change in operation, but here is a
suggestion to try. Set the refresh rate to 72 instead of 75. If the problem
goes away, the problem may be some interference within the video board. I
had this situation some time back and have seen it on other systems. If the
monitor supports it, you could also go for a higher refresh rate. For some
reason, the 75Hz rate seems to cause the most trouble. Good luck - hope this
may help.

Peter
The NoSpin Group

                     visit our download web page at: