From:
Kyle Elmblade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 19:58:55 -0700
Hi Jeff,

You've probably already done this, but have you taken a close look at the
case?  Most OEM license packs from 98SE on up come with a sticker that is
put on the case with the product ID number.  Other than that, you are outta
luck if you can't get Adamant to cough up the goods.  Microsoft may be a
little help.

Good luck!

Kyle Elmblade
Distinct Computer Solutions
Sales - Upgrades - Training - Consulting

"A closed mouth gathers no foot"