From:
Larry Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 21:40:41 -0600
Jim;
try this place http://www.centrix-intl.com/
they often have server boards for reasonable prices.
pricewatch shows supermicro dual Xeons for around $300
otherwise do some trading or put them up on ebay.

  --|---------------------------
     | ><>  Larry  Fisk   <><
     |      Fisk Computers
     |      Fruitvale, Idaho

Subject: [PCBUILD] Pentium II Xeon Processor

Hello,
     I just purchased 2 Pentium II 400 Mhz. Xeon processors.  I guess
I was sort of stupid but I did not know what a Xeon processor was.  I
though it was a standard Pentium II.  Well, the edge connector is
larger than a standard Pentium II slot and it will not fit any
motherboard I have.  Is there some type of adapter that I can use to
make these processors work in a standard motherboard, or am I stuck
with worthless processors? Any ideas what I can do with them besides
paperweights?   Thanks for the help.

Jim Cook

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org