From:
Paul Tiwana <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 05:17:33 -0800
Yes, Richard, I m positive.  I press the shut down command.  I can make a
mistake once, but i hv been doing it for the last two days.

From: "Richard F. Bolha" <[log in to unmask]>
"Subject: Re: computer not shutting down
Are you sure off the start icon then shut down then shut down is
highlighted and not restart. It retains you last executed statement."
Richard
On 30 Mar 01, at 5:43, Paul Tiwana wrote:
 > Hi Friends,
 > At the end of the day when I try to shutdown my computer, it reboots
 > itself. It refuses to go to bed.
 > Finally I hv to shut it down from its Close button or power bar.
 > I applied scandisk, RegCleaner, Norton system Check, sfc, defrag, scanreg
 > /fix etc, but nothing worked.
Paul Tiwana
http://home.istar.ca/~cye/india.html

.